Part two of a challenge made by Cheri Lucas Rolands: Write about your 10 favourite blog posts and tell us why they are your favourites.
Continued from THIS POST.
6. So I started blogging in 2010 and in 2015 I published a book! Oh, I still am very excited about it! It is a book about LCHF eating, with 60 recipes and my own LCHF (Banting) story. On 16 December 2015 it was published first as an Afrikaans book, Toortsie se Banting Boerekos, and on 6 August 2016, the English Toortsie’s Banting Bash was published! More than 1 000 books were sold already! So here is the press release, written by Jan Greyling.
7. In this year, the Finesse Magazine invited me to write weekly on their Feel Good blog. In September 2016 one of my blog posts was published in the magazine! I feel honoured! THIS is the blog post that was published in the Finesse Magazine.
8. In my life, God made me promises, promises that I could not ignore. I wrote this blog post about the promises God made me, in the meantime, the promises even became more!
9. I love it to help other people. I love it to write about my LCHF journey, hoping that it may help somebody else as well. In this post, I write about the eating disorder that I have/had. I had been a foodaholic.
10. In South Africa, when you are alone, you don’t give a hitchhiker a lift, because it can be very dangerous. So one day, I did the thing I wasn’t supposed to do!
Toortsie se Bantingboerekos Facebook page
Toortsie se Facebook page
Finesse Blogger van die week
Toortsie by Finesse: Dis oestyd in die Overberg
Toortsie’s LCHF Journey
Toortsie op Pinterest